Saturday, January 12, 2013

My little Introduction



Good day!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I’m Pamela, but you can just call me “Pam."

This will be my VERY, very first time posting articles since I am not that diligent to do things such as these. I do read articles, but most of them were randomly picked and I never thought of doing blogs about my reactions regarding to them, I am not that fascinated to write about them, really, because I just read, react a little and go.

Moving on, the topic I have thought would be all about Urban Legends, from particular countries, and different kinds of places. I was thinking about doing Online Games and MMORPGs but I found it hard since there’s too many of them so I chose Urban Legends since I think it'll be a lot easier to talk about, though I have to be gutsy for I am going to search about creepy stuffs for three whole months. 

So expect more that I will be posting creepy pictures and stories that might give you Goosebumps here as well –and if you’re the type of person who gets scared easily, reading this in daytime would be a really good idea.

Anyways, hoping that you’ll have fun on reading my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment